This past week, the snow was flying in the Ottawa Valley. Thankfully, nowhere near as bad as it was in Atlantic Canada, yet it was yucky winter-y weather just the same.
Now I don’t know about you, but for me, the first three months of 2014 have been cold and dreary. I’m totally ready for a spring awakening. I’m tired of icy-cold winds and snow…sunshine, green grass, and sweetly singing birds need to get here pronto.
To get my mind off winter, I grabbed a cup of coffee and decided to browse for the perfect Easter outfit. So, of course, I hit up Polyvore.
What did I find? A few gorgeous pieces that would help me bring the Pantone colour of the year — radiant orchid — into my wardrobe.
1. Chalk of the Town. ModCloth, $87.99 – A pretty marble-print, boat neck dress.
2. Pink Leather Envelope Clutch. Gucci, $680.00 – Way, way outside of my price range, but a girl can still dream, right?
3. Smart Packer Heel. ModCloth, $32.99 – The perfect nude pumps. Something my shoe collection is actually missing.
4. Dorothy Pearl Studs. Stella & Dot, $24.00 – A “must-have” for every woman’s jewellery box.
5. Daphne Pearl Bracelet. Stella & Dot, $49.00 – This is definitely not your great-grandmother’s pearl bracelet.
If you’re fed up with the lingering winter too, then hopefully this outfit will awaken your anticipation for spring. Also, feedback is love. Don’t forget to “Like” or “Comment” below!
– Alicia ♥
*Disclaimer* This post contains affiliate links and I will be paid a tiny commission if you buy stuff after clicking on my links.