Cost: $10.00 USD per month + $4.95 USD shipping (Canadians only. U.S. orders ship free.)
Availability: USA and Canada
Once you’ve signed up for your Ipsy Glam Bag, each month a cute little cosmetics bag — filled with deluxe samples and full-size beauty products (makeup, skincare, haircare, and nailcare) — will be delivered straight to your front door.
- Refer friends to Ipsy to get extra products (like Urban Decay eyeshadow or Nicole by OPI polish) in your Glam Bag
- Discount codes in your Glam Room for all the items received in your bag should you want to buy more
Patience, as I’ve said before, is a virtue all Canadians should aspire to when embarking on their beauty box adventures. Anything you subscribe to from the U.S. will have to clear customs first, and that can take awhile.
Ipsy has great tracking. Once my email arrived, I was able to see every step of my bag’s journey. It arrived via Canada Post expedited parcel service in approximately two weeks from the ship date.
Worried about duties? You shouldn’t be. There are no duties or taxes on Ipsy glam bags. Click here to read more from Canada Border Services about importing goods by mail.
STARLOOKS Lip Pencil
Shade: Tipsy Price: $12.00
“Starlooks’ long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect definition. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an all-over, highly-pigmented lip colour. Comes in several shades and various finishes to pair with any Starlooks Lipstick, Lip Gloss, or Tendergloss.”
NYX Rouge Cream Blush
Shade: Natural Price: $6.00
“More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant colour. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting.”
J.CAT BEAUTY Sparkling Cream Palette
Shade: Sizie Price: $4.49
“Everyone loves a little sparkle! Add a healthy dosage of sparkle in your life with the cream palette that comes in a variety of complementing colours. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your skin.”
CAILYN COSMETICS Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner
Shade: Purple Price: $21.00
“Whether you are trying to create the eyes of a runway model or the classic look of a 60’s Hollywood star, the Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner can make any style possible! The easy to use built-in brush makes it perfect for taking on-the-go. Create a chic yet casual look right before work, and then update it for a night out with the girls. The Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner brushes on smooth and stays moist just long enough for wearers to perfect their look. Once dry, the gel is smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours. The highly concentrated pigment of the liner creates lusciously smooth lines and is safe for sensitive eyes.”
CHELLA Highlighter Pencil
Shade: Ivory Lace Price: $18.00
“This highlighter pencil will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. In addition, this multi-purpose pencil can be used to brighten and “open” the eye area by applying to the water line and inner corners of the eye. Applying a thin, blended line down the center of the nose creates the illusion of a thinner nose. Perfect for highlighting a beautiful smile by eliminating dark shadows and preventing lipstick spread by applying to the Cupid ’s bow and along the lip line.”
- Leopard print makeup bag? Ipsy, how did you know?! I adore leopard print anything. This little bag went straight to my purse! It’s so cute.
- The cream blush is a great choice for my normal-to-dry skin. I found that if I applied it with my beauty blender, it gave my cheeks a natural-looking flush.
- I was so happy to get the purple gel eyeliner for two reasons. #1 – I had completely used up my purple MAC liner. #2 – I’ve never tried gel liner before. After trying it, I have to say that it goes on just as smooth as my Urban Decay pencil liner.
- Bright, matte lip colours are popular at the moment and the “Tipsy” lip liner from Starlooks is great for trying out this trend. It’s a bright coral, which is the perfect shade for summer.
- The highlighter pencil is super creamy and so easy to apply. I’ve added it to my everyday makeup look.
- I was excited for the sparkle cream palette when I thought it was eyeshadow. Now that I’ve discovered it’s for body art….not quite sure what I’ll do with it. Might come in handy at Halloween???
Overall, I’m very happy with my second glam bag from Ipsy. It’s not only a bargain, but also a fun way to try out new products. The total retail value of this month’s bag was $61.49. What did I pay? About $15 bucks. ($10 + shipping + USD to CAD conversion). That’s the equivalent of a 75% OFF sale!
– Alicia ♥